Ross's TCPA paper

bear bear at sonic.net
Wed Jun 26 14:53:46 PDT 2002

On Wed, 26 Jun 2002, Barney Wolff wrote:

>Do you really mean that if I'm a business, you can force me to deal with
>you even though you refuse to supply your real name?  Not acceptable.
>I won't give up the right NOT to do business with anonymous customers,
>or anyone else with whom I choose not to do business.

As a business, you want to get paid.  As long as you are
sure of your money, what the hell business is it of yours
where I live, what name I'm currently registered under, or
who I'm screwing?

When I buy things with cash or silver, if they ask for ID
I leave or lie.  I think that people should be free to use
a pseudo for any non-fraudulent purposes.

				Bear