Automatic Enrollment Notice

Consumer Direct Info ConsumerDirectInfo at customoffers.com
Mon Jun 24 19:48:52 PDT 2002

Dear Member,

As a valued member of Consumer Direct Info, we are proud to bring you news of our latest relationship with CustomOffers.com, and automatically enroll you in their fabulous network. We thought you'd be interested because they too deliver valuable discounts, special offers, sweepstakes, and entertainment reviews from companies such as AOL/Time Warner, AT&T, Sears, BMG, Chase and Earthlink! So you can begin gaining all the advantages of membership, CustomOffers has already enrolled you to receive your emails introducing you to the "best of the web".

If you do not wish to receive any email offers from the CustomOffers Network, simply click on the link below for an automatic deletion. It's that easy.

Your Friends at Consumer Direct Info.

If you do not wish to receive email from CustomOffers, please click or copy and paste the following address into your browser:
http://web1.customoffers.com/optout_pixel.asp?email=CYPHERPUNKS@SSZ.COM&company_id=386

http://www.customoffers.com/privacy.html