Have you tried Match.com Messenger?

matchnews@match.com matchnews at foryou.match.com
Wed Jun 19 15:17:20 PDT 2002

LoveBytes

Kissable Karma
You've heard it before: "What goes around comes around."  That means you'll never find a date
if you wait around for people to contact you!  Make a move that matters and meet singles that
match your personality!  Then connect instantly with Match.com Messenger!

Tips: http://www.match.com/matchscene/mostofmatch.asp?bannerid=512539
Tour: http://www.match.com/tour/tour.asp?bannerid=501581
FAQ: http://www.match.com/help/faq.asp?bannerid=501531
Home: http://www.match.com/home/myhome.asp?BannerID=512552
QuickSearch: http://www.match.com/qsearch/qsearch.asp?bannerid=501670

Member Spotlight

NatureBoylookin
In the future I plan on moving to the mountains.
http://www.match.com/spotlight/showprofile.asp?UserID=4244454A4D4E494B&Bannerid=512583

Medicine_Chick
I very much value balance in all things.
http://www.match.com/spotlight/showprofile.asp?UserID=484345444648 &Bannerid=512584

NEWS

Announcing Match.com Messenger!
Make instant connections with Match.com Messenger - a fun and easy way way to communicate
instantly with other Match.com members who are online now!  Take a tour and discover instant
romance!

FEATURES

12 hot tips for winning profiles
If you're struggling to create your free member profile or reinvent your old one, consider our
12 hot tips to make your profile sizzle
 more

URL http://www.match.com/Matchscene/article.asp?bannerid=512515&ArticleID=379

True Stories
I had tried other dating services on- and offline but had found little success until I
subscribed to Match.com. Connie and I emailed for a few months and before we
 more

Cycle Ireland with Match.com and REI Adventures

REI and Match.com invite you to join us on a unique biking adventure through some of the
finest scenery in Ireland, August 29th through September 7th. You and fifteen other Match
singles will
more

Add sizzle and spice to your summer plans

Come celebrate your single life this summer at Club Med Cancun's Mix
and Match Bash presented by Match.com, July 25th through 28th. From intense
more

Play it safe!
Watch out for someone who seems too good to be true. Begin by communicating solely via email.
Be on the lookout for
more

Visit Match.com , the world's largest online dating community.

You've received this bulletin as a subscriber to the Match.com newsletter. To UNSUBSCRIBE, log
in to Match.com, select My Account, and choose Match.com Newsletter under MY EMAIL OPTIONS.

Copyright 1993-2001 Match.com, Inc. Match.com and the radiant heart are registered trademarks
of Match.com, Inc.