Smart Rates on Life Insurance, Instant Quote 2144

Mrs.shell skysqmzl at adfree4u.com
Sun Jun 16 15:19:53 PDT 2002

Mrs.shell (skysqmzl at adfree4u.com) on Monday, June 17, 2002 at 07:19:53

body: QUICK EASY AND AT NO COST TO YOU

Clear up your credit online.

http://211.162.77.36/twsn/webcredit/?CID=2020&MID=7000

Here at Webcredit we give you what you
need to safely and easily..

* Access and clear up Bad Cred
  Safely and easily from the
  privacy of your home

* Watch your Credit Daily with
  RealTime Updates

* Get all the information you need to
  effectively improve you credit and
  build a better credit file..with
  all the major credit reporting agencies

* Our services are 100% guaranteed so
  visit out site for complete information

http://211.162.77.36/twsn/webcredit/?CID=2020&MID=7000

Get more information and check out our Testimonials of
other like yourself we have helped...

Its so easy a child cause do it...Don't Delay
and be on your way to a better and brighter future
using the easy program offered here at WebCredit..!!

vhttp://211.162.77.36/twsn/webcredit/?CID=2020&MID=7000

To be removed from our opt-intro Database
mailto:li at eudoramail.com

or follow this link

http://61.172.250.143/remove/remove1.html

We are eager to hear from you soon...
are still receiving this message, you may email our Abuse Control
Center, or call 1-888-763-2497, or write us at:
NoSpam, 6484 Coral Way, Miami, FL, 33155".

 7337