Hot Savings from 1Source

Hot Savings specials at 1sourcedeals.com
Sun Jun 16 15:12:11 PDT 2002

Dear Friends,

As a valued member of Dental Plan and it's affiliate network, we are proud to bring you news of our
latest relationship with 1Source, and automatically enroll you in their
fabulous network. We thought you'd be interested because they too deliver
valuable discounts, special offers, sweepstakes, and entertainment reviews
from companies such as AOL/Time Warner, AT&T, Sears, BMG, American Express,
Chase and Earthlink! So you can begin gaining all the advantages of
membership, 1Source has already enrolled you to receive your emails
introducing you to their "Hot Savings".

If you do not wish to receive any email offers from the 1Source Network,
simply click on the link below for an automatic deletion. It's that easy.

Your Friends at Dental Plan.

If you do not wish to receive email from 1Source, please click or copy and
paste the following address into your browser:
http://www.1sourcedeals.com/cgi-bin/redirect.cgi?camp_id=5&url=http://www.1sourcedeals.com/cgi-bin/remove.cgi?camp_id=5