Artist's rights?

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Sat Jun 15 08:16:56 PDT 2002

On Thu, 13 Jun 2002, Michael Motyka wrote:

> Beyond absurd. A piece of art is like any other piece of property.

But all property isn't equal/equivalent. There isn't a thing called
'property' that all other 'things' fall into.

There's a story about a library and a couple of catalogs and a question of
whether to list one catalog in another...

              When I die, I would like to be born again as me.

                                            Hugh Hefner
     ravage at ssz.com                                         www.ssz.com
     jchoate at open-forge.org                          www.open-forge.org