--June SALE $5.00 - 75,000 LIST

--E-Mails Safely fubm2000poi159amq8 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 14 19:45:58 PDT 2002

1/2 PRICE SALE
-------------
NEW LARGER LISTS
SEND SAFELY EVEN WITH FREE ISP's!

=====================================
~Specials~

--With orders of 500,000:
   -THREE months of  FREE updates of our
    75K lists as they are added to our database.
    Over $100 value

   -FREE Demo of an e-mail program that will send
    your e-mails safely, even with FREE ISP's.  NO Risk!

--With orders of 200,000!
   -FREE Stealth Mass Mailer
=====================================
- FRESH 75,000 List 6-11-02

For website details:
mailto:dott8271 at yahoo.com?Subject=EmailInfo

-->Do you want to start getting REPLIES for your offer?
-->Do you want those replies to be from someone who's
   actually interested in what you have to offer?

**Visit our site to get the MOST responsive e-mail leads
  available!**

 75,000 e-mails for only $ 5 NEW 6-11-02
200,000 e-mails for only $10
500,000 e-mails for only $20

For website details:
mailto:dott8271 at yahoo.com?Subject=EmailInfo
**Not an experienced direct mailer? We can send your ad for you!
SEE SITE for more details and pricing!
Starts at $20...1/2 Price Sale thru 6-15-02

To be removed from future mailings:
mailto:eprmo614emc43 at yahoo.com?Subject=Remove