ADV: It's About Time

Group Agent groupagent at myegroups.com
Thu Jun 13 15:31:41 PDT 2002

We have some exciting news! My eGroups <http://www.myegroups.com>  is a
new service that provides a great new way to organize your groups
online! The concept is to provide online tools to organize any group,
including the following:

*	Friends
*	Social clubs
*	Kids playgroups
*	Community groups
*	Sports clubs
*	Golf buddies
*	Neighborhood Associations

Any group that needs to share information, schedule events, post
discussion items, take a group vote, or keep an updated contact list is
perfect for My eGroups! <http://www.myegroups.com>  It is extremely
flexible and designed to allow any type of group to collaborate and
organize on-line! It is a great service that you will get a lot of value
out of when you become a member! <http://www.myegroups.com>

Here is a link where you can find additional information –
http://www.myegroups.com. Visit the site and see what it is all about!
When you sign up, please use Promotion Code - 00MM5!

If you have any questions about the site or ideas for improvements,
please let us know. You can submit feedback
<http://www.myegroups.com/default.asp?MainPage=Members/feedback.asp>
directly from the site!

We know you are busy...that is why we created My eGroups.

 <http://www.myegroups.com>

My eGroups...It's about PEOPLE...It's about TIME!

This email was sent specifically to you because we understood you would
be interested in this information either directly from you or from one
of our business partners. However, we strongly oppose the continued
sending of unsolicited email and do not want to send email to anyone who
does not wish to receive our special mailings. If this message has
reached you in error or you would prefer not to receive future messages,
you can either click here
<http://www.myegroups.com/default.asp?MainPage=OptOut.asp>  to be
removed from our mailings or reply to this message
<mailto:groupagent at myegroups.com?subject=Please Remove>  with the word
"Remove" in the subject field. We will honor your removel request
immediately.