Snitch jamesd outs himself.

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Wed Jun 12 22:42:13 PDT 2002

As an operator of one of the nodes, versus somebody who is just a
subscriber, I'll be happy to state that while clearly a waste of anybody
with a clues time the submissions are not distruptive to the list. Nor or
they spam. They are within the charter of cryptography (and related
technologies), civil liberties, and economics. This includes technical
pieces, speculative pieces, opinion pieces, etc.

I've yet to see a threat. A lot of personal opinion and taunts, but no
threat. Got an example? Something like "Kill the President" is not a
threat.

'The' list is unfiltered, individual nodes may be. Your claim we can't
filter him out is specious; we don't want to filter anyone (do you
understand this point yet? Geesh) that's your(!!!) job (I know you don't
get this one).

To attack somebody through their ISP via false claims of abuse for no
reason other than they piss you off is the epitome of chicken shit
behaviour. It's also another excellent example of what hypocrites the
majority of CACL mouthpieces are.

              When I die, I would like to be born again as me.

                                            Hugh Hefner
     ravage at ssz.com                                         www.ssz.com
     jchoate at open-forge.org                          www.open-forge.org