What's with all the spam?...

Adam Back adam at cypherspace.org
Wed Jun 12 07:39:16 PDT 2002

	cypherpunks-moderated at minder.net

is quite close to that.

The moderation policy is:

- obvious spam gets dropped.
- one-line pointers to news articles will tend to get dropped.
- news articles posted in full without comment will tend to get dropped.
- content will tend to get passed, even if it's off-the-wall
  (eg. Xenix Chainsaw Massacre).
- submissions from high signal posters will tend to get passed.
- the list is read-only. submissions should go to cypherpunks at minder.net
  or another CDR node.
- cypherpunks at minder.net will remain unfiltered and unmoderated.

To subscribe, send the text "subscribe cypherpunks-moderated" to
majordomo at minder.net.

it's archived here:

	http://www.mail-archive.com/cypherpunks-moderated@minder.net/

Adam