WSJ Encrypted Laptop

mondo96 mondo96 at netzero.net
Wed Jun 12 13:55:27 PDT 2002

ONLY two more days left to christmas Jimbo

This sort of stuff will only go on for a few more years until the
distributed process and universal namespace sorts of approaches replace
the current paradigms. When that happens losing a laptop will mean nothing
because it won't have the data 'on it' in the conventional sense.