Something for everyone

PN FBO102 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 12 13:41:18 PDT 2002

Note: Your e-mail address was added to a database by you and I have paid to be able to send to that database.  If you are not interested in receiving ads similar to mine, please click the link below and opt-out of our mailings.

Wow!  A club with benefits like Shopping rebates and a business opportunity...
And it's free to join!

Join the team of Internet Marketing Professionals that are presenting this opportunity to hundreds of people every day!

You can Join Free http://www.TrueOpp.com/reg

As a Free Member you can shop at over 200 online stores like Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Office Max and Pet Smart and receive rebates on all of your purchases and commissions on purchases made by members below you.

You can also upgrade your membership to VIP and receive double rebates and commissions, access to a host of benefits and have your own home-based business.  Our team is here to help you with every step.

There is absolutely NO risk in joining...we just want the opportunity to demonstrate the power of our system for you, starting immediately...

So join us now for free and start taking advantage of shopping rebates and commissions.

As soon as we hear FROM you, we start building a business FOR you!

You owe it to yourself to see it work today!!

Thank you for your consideration and moment of time.

S. Noe

To be removed from this mailing list, please click this link:
http://www.trueopp.com/ and choose the remove option on the resulting page. You will be BLOCKED from all mail from this site and your request will take effect within 48 hours.

gitigqlttgujpnsoo