Your 14-Day Trial - (OP5378036)

Anna Oliver salesteam at verisign.com
Wed Jun 12 02:53:57 PDT 2002

Dear Joe,

Thank you for testing your FREE Trial Secure Server ID.  Over the next
two weeks, you will see how SSL gives you the power to conduct business online
and manage intranets and extranets quickly with maximum-strength security.

When you have completed testing a VeriSign SSL ID, you will
need to obtain a full service Server ID in order to continue
securing your server with SSL functionality. Follow the 2
easy steps to continue benefiting from VeriSign Secure
Server ID:

1.  Visit  http://www.verisign.com/site/
Here you can familiarize yourself with the full range of available
VeriSign Secure Site services, with packages including:

* Secure Server IDs or 128-bit Secure Site Pro
* NetSure Protection Plan or our Web Performance Analysis
* Discounts on Web Security Training and other training
* VeriSign's Secure Site Seal - the #1 Sign of trust on the Internet

2.  Order Standard IDs at:
http://www.verisign.com/products/site/ss/

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.  In the US & Canada,
call toll free 1-866-893-6565.  Outside of the US and Canada, please
call 1-650-426-5112.

Sincerely,
Anna Oliver
Internet Sales - VeriSign Inc.

P.S. During testing of your VeriSign trial SSL ID, you can receive additional
technical information by downloading our new white paper on implementing SSL
and payment processing solutions at: http://www.verisign.com/rsc/gd/pmt/ecomm-tech/

P.P.S. INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: We encourage you to obtain your digital
certificate through your local VeriSign Affiliate. Please review our list
of international affiliates at http://www.verisign.com/international/.

You are now enrolled receive our periodic Secure Site E-Newsletter.  To
update your communication preferences, please visit our Web site at
http://www.verisign.com/compref

ID=OP5378036