The Non-Death Life Policy!

IQ - National Travelers ntl at insurancemail.net
Tue Jun 11 18:02:57 PDT 2002

 The Non-Death Life Policy
 Critical Illness Life Insurance

 Increase Your Income:
Cash in on the wide open critical illness market

Because critical illness insurance gives policyowners immediate access
to cash during a medical crisis, it is one of the fastest-growing
segments in the industry.

Our critical illness products are some of the most comprehensive and
competitive in the marketplace.

Worksite Marketing	 Individual Sales

? Guaranteed Issue for Groups of 25+	 ? Up to $1,000,000 maximum

? Electronic Enrollment	 ? Simplified Issue up to $100,000
? Unlimited billing options	 ? Up to 75% advance

15 Valuable Benefits
100% of the Face Amount
Heart Attack	 Stroke	 Invasive Cancer	 HIV (for Medical
Personnel)
Paralysis	 Organ Transplant	 Severe Burns	 Loss of
Independent Living
Terminal Illness	 Kidney Failure	 Blindness	 Death By Any
Cause

25% of the Face Amount
Coronary Artery Bypass	 Non-invasive Cancer

10% of the Face Amount
Coronary Angioplasty

Please fill out the form below for more information
Name:
Address:
City:	  	State:	  	Zip:
E-mail:
Phone:
Area of Interest:	  Worksite        Individual Sales 	 Both
 	  Personal Producer      Manager 	 Number of Agents

? or ?
To learn more, please call us today!
 800-626-7980
	 National Traveler's Life Co.
We don't want anyone to receive our mailings who does not wish to. This
is professional communication sent to insurance professionals. To be
removed from this mailing list, DO NOT REPLY to this message. Instead,
go here: http://www.Insurancemail.net <http://www.Insurancemail.net>

Legal Notice <http://www.insuranceiq.com/legal.htm>