Important update from the IFB Project

IFB Project support at isfuckingbrilliant.com
Mon Jun 10 10:39:40 PDT 2002

  RE: your domain ifb.is.a.group.of.lamers.who.spam.mailing.lists.with.responses.for.their.domain.which.is.isfuckingbrilliant.com

Dear IFB Member,

	Firstly we would like to apologise sincerely for sending
you this mail without notice but we feel that the severity of this
matter justifies sending it.

	The IFB Project since launch has been a completely free
service and was setup simply as a fun project on the side by some
of the employees of its parent company, NitroWeb Computing Ltd.
Since it's launch in early 2000 the IFB Project has been very
successful but unfortunately the time has come where a project
with the member base of this size and the speed it's growing
at makes it no longer financially viable for the company to support
alone.  For this reason we are now seeking a small donation from
our members in order to cover the maintenance costs of the server,
domain and bandwidth costs.

	Here's what we ask:

Subscribe to the IFB Project for 20 Euros ( USD) and we'll remove
the banner from your IFB Domain name - hereby supporting us to
keep the IFB Project up and running. To make payment please go here:

http://isfuckingbrilliant.com/members/removebanner.phtml

And login using your email address: cypherpunks at algebra.com
and password: FuckIFB

You may also donate variable amounts to the IFB by visiting
the following URL:

http://isfuckingbrilliant.com/donate.phtml

Please note ALL PAYMENTS ARE GUARENTEED SECURE BY
WORLDPAY. Payment can be made online using a credit or
debit card.

Once again we apologise sincerely for sending you this mail.

Kindest Regards,

The IFB Project Team.