Partnership Requested (Strictly Confidential)

paul abbas paulabbas2002 at excite.com
Mon Jun 10 04:09:01 PDT 2002

Paul Abbas
16 Kingsway Road
Ikoyi, Lagos
Nigeria.
Tel/Fax: 234 1 7742619

9th June, 2002.

Request for  Business Relationship.

First I must solicit your confidence in this transaction. This is by virtue
of its nature as being
utterly confidential and top secret. We shall be counting on your ability
and reliability to
prosecute a transaction of great magnitude involving a pending business
transaction
requiring
maximum confidence.

We are top officials of the Federal Government Contract Review Panel who are
interested
in importation of goods into our country with funds which are presently
trapped in Nigeria.
In order to commence this business we solicit your assistance to enable us
RECIEVE the
said trapped funds ABROAD.

The source of this fund is as follows : During the regime of our late head
of state, Gen. Sani
Abacha,
the government officials set up companies and awarded themselves contracts
which were
grossly
over-invoiced in various Ministries. The NEW CIVILIAN Government set up a
Contract
Review
Panel (C.R.P) and we have identified a lot of inflated contract funds which
are presently
floating in
the Central Bank of Nigeria (C.B.N). However, due to our position as civil
servants and
members of this
panel, we cannot acquire this money in our names. I have therefore, been
delegated as a
matter of
trust by my colleagues of the panel to look for an Overseas partner INTO
whose ACCOUNT
the sum
of US$31,000,000.00 (Thirty one Million United States Dollars) WILL BE PAID
BY
TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER.
Hence we are writing you this letter.

We have agreed to share the money thus:
70% for us (the officials)
20% for the FOREIGN PARTNER (you)
10% to be used in settling taxation and all local and foreign expenses.

It is from this 70% that we wish to commence the importation business.
Please note that this
transaction is 100%
safe in all it's ramifications and we hope that the funds arrive your
account in latest ten (10)
banking days from
the date of reciept of the following information by email: A suitable name
and bank account
into which the funds can
be paid.

The above information will enable us write letters of claim and job
description respectively.
This way we will use your
company's name to apply for payments and re-award the contract in your
company name.

We are looking forward to doing business with you and solicit your
confidentiality in this
transaction.

For security reasons and in order to move forward quickly, please respond to
me by
Tel/Fax:234 1 7742619 so I can
bring you into the complete picture of this pending project and provide more
information as
to the succcessful conclusion of this project. The best response however,
would be by
telephone, so we can
discuss fully all issues needed to complete this venture in good time, and
successfully.

Thank you and God bless.

Yours Faithfully,
Paul Abbas.