[Software Consultants]-QA,DBA,ADMIN,JAVA,VB,SIEBEL,EMBEDDED,PEOPLESOFT-CONSULTANTS,CONTRACT/CONTRACT TO HIRE

qatesters at 163.com qatesters at 163.com
Sat Jun 8 01:09:01 PDT 2002

From:
Gani Pola 							*S0607O2OMNSVS*
PCI Data
Marketing Division
434 Ridgedale Avenue, PMB # 11-108
East Hanover NJ 07936
Tel: 1-888-248-3443 OR 1-888-713-7201
Fax:1-603-297-5644

mailto:qatesters at macinfo.net
or
mailto:qatesters at 163.com

Please see the complete list  of skill sets. IF you want us  to remove your
e-mail address from our database  please  follow the instructions listed below:

Attention: Recruiting Department/Human Resources Department
==========+++++++++=================+++++++++===============
Please find our software consultant's brief information  listed  are
available for contract or  contract to hire positions. We have consultants
available with the following  skills. For rates, detailed resumes please send us an e-mail

mailto:qatesters at macinfo.net?subject=SEND.RESUMES
OR
mailto:qatesters at 163.com?subject=SEND.RESUMES

Senior Quality Assurance testers with good experience and low rates!!

***********QA Testers**********

** QA Center Test Pack : QA Run, QA Director and QA Track
** Win runner, Test director, Load runner, Windows, Unix, Oracle
** Segue Silk, Silk Pilot, Silk Performer, Windows, Unix, Oracle, SQL Server
** Rational SQA Suite, Windows, Unix, Oracle
** Main Frames tester with Win runner, Test director

***********CCB Testing***********

CCB testing of applications such as telecommunication, Financials, Insurance
Claims, Library, Order Management, Rules Based Workflow, Payroll, Purchasing,
Sales and Stock Trading in Web-Based and Client/Server environments. QA Testing
with SQA and manual.

****Main frame Developers with Cobol II, JCL, CICS, DB2, MVS, IMS, TSO, ISPF

****Oracle Developers with Developer 2000

****Oracle DBAs  with Oracle architecture, backup, recovery & performance tuning.

****Java Developers with EJB,[CMEB-BMEB,JMS] Weblogic,Websphere,Swings,Servlets,JSP,XML,Unix  & Windows

**** Lotus Notes/Domino Developer[Certified Lotus Notes Professional]

****VB Developers with Crystal reports,Oracle,MS Acess, SQL Server

****Visual Foxpro developers with SQL Server,Windows

*****Embedded Engineer  C on LINUX system, Assembly on X86,Linux Internals,LINUX Kernel 2.4 programming
(file systems, networking, device drivers),TCP/IP Electice Fence, GDB,Socket Programming - Knowledge in tools like GCC,
Make, Telnet, GTK, -Vxworks

******People Soft  HRMS product suite , People code, People tools and nvision

*********Cisco Certified Network Admin
Basic System Administration : SOLARIS 2.7
Network System Administration : CCNA, CCNP
Security Administration (FIREWALLS) Check Point, CISCO -PIX

*********Siebel Developers
Siebel Developer with Call Center, Siebel eFinance, Siebel 99,2000 Tools, EIM,
EAI, Config Siebel eFinance 2000  ver 6.0.1 / Siebel Gateway Server, Siebel VB,
HTML Thin Client Assignment & Workflow, Manager, e-Script, e-Comm, Call center.

************  HTML/DHTML, Visual Basic, C++, SQL
Web Design Tools: Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), Adobe Photoshop
Operating Systems: Windows 98
Software: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Internet [

REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS (REQUEST) T O   T H E   R E C I P I E N T
If you have received this message in error, we apologize for any inconvenience.
To ensure that you do not receive further email from us and wish to be removed from our list,
please send us an e-mail:

mailto:qatesters at macinfo.net?subject=Remove..cypherpunks at einstein.ssz.com
mailto:qatesters at 163.com?subject=Remove..cypherpunks at einstein.ssz.com