My email address, in case you lost it.

Abigail bounce10 at aptarltd.com
Fri Jun 7 00:37:47 PDT 2002

Hi Honey Pie!
I missed you! Where have you been?

I thought you would like to know I have a bunch of pictures
of the girls at my school getting naked!!

I set up my very own LOCKER ROOM CAM; You won't believe the
shots I got!

 >> Dildo pictures of experimental young things finding their
    'hot-spots' for the 1st time!

 >> Tons of titties from tiny to massive… I never knew nipples
    could range from button sized to hubcaps!! WHAT A TREAT!

 >> Close-up pussy shots of bent, spread cheerleaders getting
    it on with each other…

 I will send them to you soon!
 As always, I'll be thinking of you!

   ~~> XOXO Heather

 To remove  yourself from this list, and never receive these locker cam pics, please reply to this
email with the subject remove.

[remove:cypherpunks--algebra.com]