Free Step-By-Step Seminar Presentation

IQ - Professional Planners Marketing Group ppmg at insurancemail.net
Wed Jun 5 14:38:45 PDT 2002

 Want 120-250 leads per month?
 Co-op dollars available for qualified producers!
 	 We have the turnkey package on seminar selling!
?	  Affluent Senior Lead Program
?	  FREEMulti-Media Annuity Selling System CD
?	  FREEStep-By-Step Seminar Presentation
?	  Exclusive Prospect/Client
 Marketing and Re-Marketing
 System
 Invest in your business with a guaranteed return on your investment!
*Must be contracted through PPMG with our top Annuity companies.

PLUS a Very Special Offer From PPMG:

Trip includes Deluxe Outside Cabin for Producer and Guest and Airfare
from the nearest home city gateway!**
** As determined by PPMG Travel Coordinator.
Ports of Call:

 800-330-1997 ext. 292
? or ?

Please fill out the form below for more information
Name:
E-mail:
Phone:
City:	  	State:

We don't want anyone to receive our mailings who does not wish to
receive them. This is a professional communication sent to insurance
professionals. To be removed from this mailing list, DO NOT REPLY to
this message. Instead, go here: http://www.insurancemail.net
<http://www.insurancemail.net>

Legal Notice <http://www.insiq.com/legal.htm>