Free Report and Audio Tape

IQ - USA Financial usafin at insurancemail.net
Tue Jun 4 14:23:16 PDT 2002

 Would you like to fill a room with 300 of these people?

 ...that's what we do!

End All Senior Market Prospecting Problems Instantly and Painlessly!
  _____

Get record breaking results with the USA Financial Turnkey, Worry-Free
Auto-Pilot Client Seminar Marketing System and Formula! Use the same
methods we used to get 20,898 RSVP's in only 15 short months. Learn our
secret Asset-Cycle Sales Presentation that earns $10,000-$30,000 per
client, and get free attendance to our 2-day coaching adacemy! Learn our
coveted secrets to Easily and Consistently Collect Millions & Millions
in assets!
?	 Average of 131 RSVP's per seminar...Over 200 Seminars Conducted

?	 Average of 80% Attendance Ratio & 60% Appointment Ratio

?	 Some Actual Sample RSVP's: 337 IL, 194 FL, 196 TX, 221 WI, 151
CA, 220 PA, 158 GA
?	 Shared Statistics on Over a Year's Worth of Seminar Performance

?	 380 Testimonials from other Financial Advisors, Reps & Agents

  _____

Call our 24-hour automated response line
for your FREE report and audiotape ($97 value!)
 800-436-1631 ext. 86005
? or ?

Please fill out the form below for your FREE report and audiotape!

Name:
E-mail:
Phone:
Fax:
Address:
City:	  	State:  	Zip:

USA Financial - www.usa-financial.com <http://www.usa-financial.com>
We don't want anybody to receive our mailings who does not wish to
receive them. This is professional communication sent to insurance
professionals. To be removed from this mailing list, DO NOT REPLY to
this message. Instead, go here: http://www.InsuranceMail.net
<http://www.InsuranceMail.net>

Legal Notice <http://www.insuranceiq.com/legal.htm>