Can this be an Indexed Annuity?

IQ - Huffman & Associates huffman at insurancemail.net
Mon Jun 3 16:52:53 PDT 2002

 Can this be an indexed annuity?
 100% Participation for Life
No Earnings Cap for Life
Up to 11%
Commission
5 Yr Point-to-Point Strategy

Call or e-mail Rex Huffman & Associates <mailto:kevin at rhanet.com>
today!
 800-749-9900 ext. 143
? or ?

Please fill out the form below for more information
Name:
E-mail:
Phone:
City:	  	State:

For agent use only. IDEAL Index 100 Annuity issued by Allianz Life
Insurance Company of North America. Product availability and benefits
may vary by state. The IDEAL Index 100 Annuity is not approved in: NJ,
NY, ND, OR, SC and WA. FLA217-02

We don't want anyone to receive our mailings who does not wish to. This
is professional communication sent to insurance professionals. To be
removed from this mailing list, DO NOT REPLY to this message. Instead,
go here: http://www.Insurancemail.net <http://www.Insurancemail.net>

Legal Notice <http://www.insuranceiq.com/legal.htm>