Fast & Easy CE

IQ - Infinty Schools inf at insurancemail.net
Sun Jun 2 12:25:17 PDT 2002

 Fast & Easy CE from Infinity Schools

 Lowest Prices!
Courses starting at $45!

 	Convenience
Our Home-Study Courses are convenient; you can take them with you where
ever you want to study: on the plane or train, at your desk, at home on
the couch and even lying in bed! Also, Home-Study courses are less
expensive and more practical than online or classroom courses.

 	Reputation
Infinity Schools is a leading supplier of integrated, state-of the art,
insurance continuing education courses nationwide. In business since
1993, we have assisted tens of thousands of agents nationwide comply
with their Insurance CE requirements. Satisfaction guaranteed or your
money back, no questions asked.

 	Great Prices, Selection and More!
We have the best prices in the industry. We also have a large selection
of courses to choose from. You can order instantly online via our secure
web site or 800 number. Orders are shipped same day, and exams are
always graded within 72 hours. We are approved in the following states:
Alabama, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana,
Kentucky, Mass., Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma,
Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and Washington.

  _____

Call or e-mail <mailto:info at infinityschools.com>  us today!
 800-600-2550
? or ?

Please fill out the form below for more information
Name:
E-mail:
Phone:
City:	  	State:

or visit us online at: http://www.InfinitySchools.com

Infinity Schools <http://www.InfinitySchools.com>

We don't want anybody to receive our mailings who does not wish to
receive them. This is professional communication sent to insurance
professionals. To be removed from this mailing list, DO NOT REPLY to
this message. Instead, go here: http://www.InsuranceMail.net
<http://www.InsuranceMail.net>
Legal Notice <http://www.insuranceiq.com/legal.htm>