HELP! Fw: Fw: OPT OUT NOW!!!! (KMM219200C0KM)

anton@email.ky nessi at mjvn.co.za
Sat Jun 1 15:13:11 PDT 2002

I am sorry, but as you can see this email is very extensive. I have been trying to remove my address from these spammer lists. Please have a look at all the messages below to see what the problem is. Could you help to stop these spammers before they even get to my mailbox. I don't want to receive them at all. (Surely after all this effort someone will listen (read) and do something about this. If I wanted this stuff, no problem, but I don't and can't get rid of it.)

I have also sent an online contact email to netvisionsenterprises.com with:  "Please help to stop this spamming to anton at email.ky: I have included some of the mail received from one of your clients. I have also included the email I sent to the abuse@ address for some of the domains listed.

These emails are harassment and unsolicited. They are deliberately programmed to not be able to opt out or unsubscribe. They also constantly use different email addresses. I want this to stop. Please help me."

I also got the following of the MARC site ie: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=cypherpunks&m=102232666819061&w=2