Hollywood Hackers

A.Melon juicy at melontraffickers.com
Wed Jul 31 19:09:49 PDT 2002

Jack Lloyd wrote:
>On Wed, 31 Jul 2002, Steve Schear wrote:
>
>> Looks amazingly familiar.  Could it be, could be, could it be.... Mojo
>> Nation (now MNet http://mnet.sourceforge.net )?
>
>Or OpenCM (http://www.opencm.org)
>  -Jack

On the OpenCM webpage, it proclaims on the right hand side:

    OpenCM is designed as a secure, high-integrity replacement for CVS.

    Briefly, OpenCM provides ...
		cryptographic authentication and access control,...

	The OpenCM project was originally started because we needed a
	secure, high-integrity configuration management system

and on the left hand side of the page it says:

	At the moment, we do not support non-Javascript browsers.

If they are concerned about security, Shouldn't they be avoiding
javascript?