Choate's Freedom to Dissociate

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Wed Jul 31 04:46:30 PDT 2002

On Tue, 30 Jul 2002, Major Variola (ret) wrote:

> At 07:59 PM 7/29/02 -0500, Jim Choate wrote:
> >On Mon, 29 Jul 2002, Eric Murray wrote:
> >>  Your ISP may be blocking mail from Ssz to you.
> >
> >Sue their ass your right to free association is being violated!
>
> Um, right after we finish sueing other folks for not letting us
> put our bumper stickers on their cars (1st amend and all that..)

Your email is YOUR EMAIL, not your ISP's.

Compare what happens with spammers and RBL style restrictions by comparing
your ISP to an apartment house and the physical network as streets.

Think hard, it should take no more than about 5 minutes for you to figure
it out.

              When I die, I would like to be born again as me.

                                            Hugh Hefner
     ravage at ssz.com                                         www.ssz.com
     jchoate at open-forge.org                          www.open-forge.org