Fw: Re: Account For Daily Teen Sex Pic To: cypherpunks at minder.net OfferID: krd

Lesbian Teen-Sex lqchardcore.porn at doglover.com
Tue Jul 30 00:05:42 PDT 2002

TO: cypherpunks at minder.net
#                                       #
#          Free Porn DealsĀ©             #
#  Offers FREE VIP Membership For Life  #
#                                       #

>>>  YOU HAVE INSTANT ACCESS TO ALL SITES NOW
>>>  Your temporary account is active for 24 hours
>>>  User Name: cypherpunks at minder.net
>>>  Password: 603367
>>>  If you have past the 24 hour window click on any link blow to reactvite your account.

---------------------------------------
NEWS 07/28/02
With just over 4.25 Million Members that signed up for FREE
Last month there were 873,394 New Members. Are you one of them yet???
---------------------------------------

Please read our membership FAQ
Q. Why are you offering free access to 15 adult membership sites for free?
A. I have advertisers that pay me for ad space so you don't have to pay for membership.

Q. Is it true my membership is for life?
A. Absolutely you'll never have to pay a cent the advertisers do.

Q. Can I give my account to my friends and family?
A. Yes, as long they are over the age of 18.

Q. Do I have to sign up for all 15 membership sites?
A. No just one to get access to all of them.

Q. How do I get started?
A. Click on one of the following links below to become a member.

---------------------------------------

# 15. > NEW! > Celebs TV
Click Here > http://157.237.128.20/celebst/?aid=603367

# 14. > NEW! > Naughty Live Cam
Click Here > http://157.237.128.20/cams/?aid=603367

# 13. > Adults Farm
Click Here > http://157.237.128.20/farm/?aid=603367

# 12. > Fetish Door
Click Here > http://157.237.128.20/fetish/?aid=603367

# 11. > Teen Sex Dolls (Voted Best Adult Site 2001-2002!)
Click Here > http://157.237.128.20/teen/?aid=603367

#10. > Sweet Latinas
Click Here > http://157.237.128.20/latina/?aid=603367

# 9. > Fetishes
Click Here > http://157.237.128.20/wicked/?aid=603367

# 8. > Tits Patrol
Click Here > http://157.237.128.20/tits/?aid=603367

# 7. > Pinklicious
Click Here > http://157.237.128.20/pink/?aid=603367

# 6. > Play House Porn
Click Here > http://157.237.128.20/play/?aid=603367

# 5. > Sinful Cherries
Click Here > http://157.237.128.20/sinful/?aid=603367

# 4. > Asian Sex Fantasies
Click Here > http://157.237.128.20/asian/?aid=603367

# 3. > Hot Stripper Sluts
Click Here > http://157.237.128.20/stripper/?aid=603367

# 2. > Lesbian Lace
Click Here > http://157.237.128.20/lesbian/?aid=603367

# 1. > Gay Porn Club
Click Here > http://157.237.128.20/stripper/?aid=603367
---------------------------------------

Removal Instructions:

You have received this advertisement because you have opted in to receive

free adult  internet offers and specials through our affiliated websites. If you do

not wish to receive further emails or have received the email in error you may opt-out of our

database here: http://157.237.128.20/optout/ . Please allow 24 to 72 hours for removal.

This e-mail is sent in compliance with the Information Exchange Promotion

and Privacy  Protection Act. section 50 marked as 'Advertisement' with valid 'removal'

instruction.

fksdaovqwgtsxvdxckyrmfemnpeqibqstqbmiqw