What happened to cypherpunks?

Eric Murray ericm at lne.com
Mon Jul 29 17:22:28 PDT 2002

On Fri, Jul 26, 2002 at 04:56:31PM +0100, Ken Brown wrote:
> This is just a test message to see if it gets back to me.
>
> No traffic on lne or ssz though here for 24 hours.
> Which after a few 100 in previous 2 days seems odd.

Ssz seems to have gotten itself put in most of the open
relay blacklists recently.  Your ISP may be blocking
mail from Ssz to you.  Received cpunks traffic here at lne
has been pretty light over the last four days
or so.  Perhaps everyone is taking a break?

--
Eric (who doesn't use other people's blacklists)