misogyny is infectious: SOF wife wetwork

Sunder sunder at sunder.net
Sat Jul 27 09:06:11 PDT 2002

Sounds to me like the CIA is at the experiments again...  Didn't they
expose lots of folks to LSD back in the 60's to see if they could make
people kill?

Oh, of course, this would never happen in our day and age.  Why, that was
in the 60's....  I'm sure they said that in the 60's too.

 + ^ + :NSA's gets $20B/year|Passwords are like underwear. You don't /|\
  \|/  :and didn't stop 9-11|share them, you don't hang them on your/\|/\
<--*-->:Instead of rewarding|monitor, or under your keyboard, you   \/|\/
  /|\  :their failures, we  |don't email them, or put them on a web  \|/
 + v + :should get refunds! |site, and you must change them very often.
--------_sunder_ at _sunder_._net_------- http://www.sunder.net ------------