Checking Account update

totia at acmemail.net totia at acmemail.net
Thu Jul 25 12:54:28 PDT 2002

Special situation trading Advisory

Dear Valued subscribers,

We sometimes approach our analysts for their thoughts on emerging market sectors we're interested in. On certain occasions, they come to us with intriguing insights of certain aspects of the market that have caught their attention.

As you know our track record speaks for itself we are happy to bring you another situation with HUGE upside potential we think this could be the one that when we look back shortly everyone will be saying I should have more.

For more info http://terra.es/personal9/invdaily1/

Remember: Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained