your help

mariam aaamariam2002 at techemail.com
Wed Jul 24 16:23:20 PDT 2002

DEAR SIR,

I am MRS MARIAM ABACHA, wife of the late Nigerian
Head of State, General Sani Abacha who died on
the 8th
of June 1998 while still on active duty. I am
contacting you in view of the fact that we will
be of
great assistance to each other likewise
developing a
cordial relationship.

I currently have within my reach the sum of
thirty
six million United States Dollars
(US$36,000,000) in
cash, which I intend to use for investment
purposes
specifically in your country. This money came
as a
result of a payback contract deal between my
late
husband and a Russian firm on our country's
Multi-Billion Dollars Ajaokuta Steel Plant. The
Russian partners returned my husbands share of
US$36,000,000 after his death and lodge it with
my
late husband's security company in Nigeria of
which I
am a director. Right now the new civilian
government
have intensified their probe on my husband's
financial
resources and they have revoked our licenses
that
allows us to own a financial and oil company.
In view
of this, I acted very fast to withdraw the
US$36,000,000 from the company's vault and
deposited
it in a privately erected security safe abroad.

No record ever existed concerning the money
neither is
the money traceable by the Government because
there is
no documentation showing that we received the
money
from the Russians.

Due to the current situation in the country
concerning
Government attitude towards my family, it has
become
quite impossible for me to make use of this
money
within, thus I seek assistance to transfer this
money
into your safe bank account. On your consent, I
shall expect
you to contact me urgently to enable us discuss
details of this transaction.

Bearing in mind that your assistance is needed
transfer the funds, I propose a commission of
20% of
the total sum to you for the expected services
and
assistance. Your urgent response is highly
needed so
as to stop further contacts. all correspondent
should be forwarded to this EMAIL:zenab.m at ompadec.zzn.con
or you can call my son mobile:hamza   234-8023137978 I  use this
opportunity to implore you to exercise the most
utmost
indulgence to keep this matter extra ordinarily
confidential what ever your decision while I
await your
prompt response.

Best personal regards,

MRS MARIAM ABACHA.