CAll NOW, Directv is yours 866-655-0642

atomicDOT5 atomicDOT at lists.2np.net
Wed Jul 24 10:38:13 PDT 2002

Friend,GET�A�DIRECTV�SYSTEM AND�PROFESSIONAL�INSTALLATION�FOR�FREE! ***

CALL NOW TO APPLY: 866-655-0642

We have mailed you this offer so you can discover
what millions already know. Satellite TV is the
best entertainment service for your money.  More
variety than cable, at a lower cost. Over 225
channels to choose from.

Sign up today and receive FREE Installation (after rebate)
and guess what?Equipment, is at NO COST to you! Drop Cable
go for Digital Entertainment. Get Over $446.00 in savings!

You will receive:

-UP to 2 Receiver Satellite TV System
-FREE Installation  (after rebate)
-Over 225 channels to watch and hundreds of Pay-Per-View
movies.

CALL NOW TO APPLY: 866-655-0642

The only thing that is required is that you sign up today
and pay a one time $39.95 activation fee.  Digital Satellite
Entertainment in two rooms for under 50 bucks, each?
Go ahead APPLY and Qualify. Note: First time subscribers only.

CALL NOW TO APPLY: 866-655-0642

Many of our customers want to know how much the monthly
fees are.  You do not have to choose your programming
when you order!  You will choose your programming at the
time of installation.  Best of all, no matter what
programming you choose, equipment  is free!

Once you order, a detailed email will follow, instructing
you on all of your programming channels, options, and prices.

Join a family of over 10,000 strong: Welcome to the DIRECTV family.

Jon Wilson,
Switch2 Promotions

P.S. this offer is so strong that we can only offer it until FRIDAY At
12:00pm E.S.T  Hurry, act now!

*	http://2np.net/unsub.php?client=atomicDOT&email=cypherpunks@algebra.com