INC 500 Co. Seeks Mgrs. / High $$ Paid!

winnermefawvxn at fasterpopmail.com winnermefawvxn at fasterpopmail.com
Mon Jul 22 03:11:58 PDT 2002

cypherpunks at algebra.com

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO:

   Make More Money?
   Work the Hours You Choose?
   Be Your Own Boss?
   Spend More Quality Time With Your Family?
   Improve Your Standard of Living?
   Choose the Lifestyle You Deserve?

Due to our overwhelming growth of nearly 1,000% over the last three years,
we have an immediate need and are willing to train and develop even
non-experienced individuals in local markets.

Go to  http://www.netvisionsenterprises.com/rirb716b/c5b

You can have all this and more...
qualified candidates get huge benefits:

   No Commuting. Work from home environment.
   P/T or F/T positions available.
   Create your own schedule and hours.
   Luxury company car ($800/mo).
   National/International all expense paid vacations, business or pleasure.
   Profit sharing program.
   Uncapped commissions and bonuses.
   Qualified Mgrs. Avg. up to $6,293/mo. or more.
   Personal one-on-one training by top company leaders.
   Proven step-by-step marketing system (No cold calling!).
   Up to 99% start up funding available if needed.

LOCAL POSITIONS ARE GOING FAST, SO HURRY!
Go to http://www.netvisionsenterprises.com/rirb716b/c5b