, Save 75% on Printer Ink!

Special Deals unsubs-5ae80a516a-cypherpunks=einstein.ssz.com at b.verticalresponse.com
Fri Jul 19 16:39:26 PDT 2002

SAVE 50%-75% OFF the prices you're currently paying for
replacement inkjet cartridges by shopping at inkjetvilla.com.

We offer cartridges for Epson, Lexmark, HP, and Canon
at the...LOWEST PRICES you'll find anywhere!

Click here and Save!
http://r.vresp.com/?A/e8a49f533e

  * 50-75% OFF all inkjet cartridges and paper!
  * We GUARANTEE you will be 100% Satisfied or   YOUR Money Back!
  * ACT NOW! Offer for a Limited Time Only.

http://r.vresp.com/?A/41e71e678a

Free Shipping on Orders over $75.00.

Start Saving with inkjetvilla.com Now!
click here

http://r.vresp.com/?A/e294051e7c

Testimonials: "The quality of the inkjet cartridge from Inkjetvilla.com is
excellent. I wish ALL my internet purchases went this well. I received
speedy service with my order. This was very much appreciated. Thank you
Inkjetvilla!" Erik, West Palm Beach, FL

http://r.vresp.com/?A/ba3dd0ee44