Super Blue Stuff Pain Relief - As Seen On TV

Special Deals unsubs-ab450def3e-cypherpunks=einstein.ssz.com at b.verticalresponse.com
Thu Jul 18 17:30:11 PDT 2002

Blue Stuff is the ultimate in Pain Relief.  It relieves arthritis pain,
back pain, knee pain and hip pain.  Super Blue Stuff is excellent for
soothing sunburns, as well as easing stiff joints and tired muscles.  It
also helps those with fibromialgia and sciatica.

Not only will Super Blue Stuff relieve symptoms, it will also increase
your rate of healing for sprains, strains, burns, insect bites, acne,
tendonitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, bursitis, fibromyalgia, sciatic nerve
pain, headaches and so much more.

With Super Blue Stuff Pain Relief, you'll feel results in minutes.  The
secret is the highly effective formula blending emu oil and natural herbs
to jumpstart your body’s own natural repair mechanisms, so you can work
all day or play all day, pain free!

http://r.vresp.com/?A/38623d0259

Here's what Wendy from California had to say about this remarkable pain
relieving product:

"My mom bought Super Blue Stuff and loves it. I have also used it and it
is pretty amazing. We have been in several car accidents and I have a
slightly crushed vertebrae in my neck and it the super blue stuff does
work after about five minutes. It gets kind of warm, has a nice smell, and
is very smoothing, nothing like over the counter creams. We have given it
to several friends and they use it regularly too. I would recommend it to
anyone!"

Click the link below in the next 60 seconds to save almost 50% off the TV
Price.

http://r.vresp.com/?A/d53fd4fe60