Microsoft censors Newsweek - and new version of TCPA FAQ

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Tue Jul 16 15:26:57 PDT 2002

Removing the article after a few weeks is consistent with MSNBC.com's
long-standing article expiration policy. Some articles stay around for
years, while others disappear within a month. MSNBC.com reporters have
told me there's no logic to this -- and that they're personally
frustrated too.

Anyway I wouldn't read too much into the link no longer working (not
saying that Ross is, but others may).

-Declan