Easy Mac Ecash In A Flash...

R. A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Mon Jul 15 18:42:41 PDT 2002

http://wwweasymacecash.com/
http://www.softcoin.com/kraft/

People ask us tons of questions about e-cash in a flash. We've included a
bunch of answers below. If your question isn't addressed here, please
Contact Us.

TOPICS
Using SoftCoin Codes
Managing and Creating your SoftCoin Account
Receiving your Discount
Privacy and Security
Contact Us

Using SoftCoin Codes

I can't read my Code
Each "Easy Mac E-Cash" code consists of one line of 20 characters that are
a series of letters and numbers. Your code may not work for a few reasons:

    * The code number has been entered incorrectly. Use the guide below to
make sure that correct letters and numbers have been entered.

      If you read: Try entering as:
      B (The number) 8
      (The number) 8 B
      Z (The number) 2
      (The number) 2 Z
      S (The number) 5
      (The number) 5 S
      (The number) 0 D
      D (The number) 0

    * Your code has already been used.
    * The promotion has expired. Check the expiration date of the package
in/on which you received the code.

Please try entering the code again.

If the code is still not being accepted, please click on the "contact us"
link found at the bottom of each page of the website. Please fill out the
form completely and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Where can I get help if my code number doesn't work?
Where can I get help if I have trouble logging into my Easy Mac E-Cash account?
You may contact us by clicking on the "contact us" link found at the bottom
of each page of the website. Please fill out the form completely and we
will get back to you as soon as possible.

My Code isn't being accepted.
Please try re-entering your code. Double-check your letters and numbers to
make sure that they have been entered correctly. Please note that some
characters may look similar to other letters or numbers. Use the chart
below to distinguish between valid and invalid characters:

If you read: Try entering as:
B (The number) 8
(The number) 8 B
Z (The number) 2
(The number) 2 Z
S (The number) 5
(The number) 5 S
(The number) 0 D
D (The number) 0

I Activated my Code but it's not in my account.
Please make sure that your code was accepted. If your code was accepted,
you will be sent to a page that shows how much you have to spend.

Back to top

Managing and Creating your SoftCoin Account

My username and/or password doesn't work.
I forgot my username and/or password.
Please refer to the confirmation email that you received after creating
your account. It contains your username and password. Enter these exactly
as listed.

If you can't remember your username and/or password, and can't find your
reference email, please click here to have it emailed to the email address
you provided when you created your account.

How many characters can I make my username and password?
Usernames and passwords can be from 6 to 16 characters long. For both the
username and password, you can use any combination of both numbers and
letters.

Do I have to use my real name for my username?
No, you do not have to use your real name when creating your "Easy Mac
E-Cash " username. SoftCoin is concerned about your online privacy and we
recommend that you DO NOT use your real name as your username. SoftCoin
wants to provide users with a completely anonymous way to use SoftCoin
powered programs. Please see our privacy policy for more information.

Can I opt-out of receiving emails in the future?
Yes, you can opt-out of receiving any future emails from SoftCoin or our
partners. You can do so by opting out during the registration process,
through the edit account page, or by contacting our consumer support team.
To learn more about our opt-out or permission based policies, click here.

How do I update or change my e-mail address?
To change your email address, you may edit your account by clicking on the
"my account" link at the top of each page of the promotional website. When
logged into your account, click on "edit my account". Or, contact our
consumer support team by going to the "contact us" link at the bottom of
any page of the promotional website.

How do I use my Code at an Internet shopping site?
To use your code, you will need to access the participating Internet
shopping sites by going through the "Easy Mac E-Cash" promotional website.
Simply follow the instructions on the screen to shop and get your discount.

When can I shop with my "online cash" Code?
Once you activate the "Easy Mac E-Cash" code, you can shop with it at the
participating online retailer you select. All you have to do is enter your
choice of sites via the "Easy Mac E-cash" promotion site, shop at the site
as you normally would and select the products you want to purchase by
putting them in your shopping cart and proceeding to check out. The
SoftCoin system handles the rest. Your code value is deducted from your
order total. If you don't use your "online cash" code when you first
activate it, you must login to your account and reselect the Internet
shopping site from your account. The available Internet shopping sites are
listed on your account screen.

What happens if I visit the online merchant's site but I don't use my
"online cash" Code value?
If you visit the Internet shopping site and choose not to use your "online
cash" code value at that time, the full amount of it will still be
available to use in the future. The value will continue to be stored in
your "Easy Mac E-Cash" account, which you can access by logging on with
your username and password.

Can I spend more than the "online cash" Code amount?
Yes, you can spend more than the amount of the "online cash" code value.
SoftCoin value can be used towards the purchase of products and services on
the Internet. In order to purchase an item that is more than the "online
cash" code amount, you will need to use your credit card or other form of
payment required by the online retailer's site to pay for the difference.

Can I go directly to an Internet shopping site and spend my "online cash" Code?
No. In order to use your "online cash" code at a participating online
retailer, you must first login to your account at the promotion gateway.
You will know that you are logged into your account if you see a small
frame at the bottom of your computer screen when you are at the online
shopping site. If you do not see this frame at the bottom of your web
browser, please return to the promotional URL, and follow the instructions
from there to login to your account.

Where can I get "online cash" Codes?
On specially marked boxes of Easy Mac.

Back to top

Receiving your Discount

I didn't receive my discount at the merchant I selected.
Please note that you can only receive a discount if you entered the
merchant's site via the Easy Mac E-Cash promotional website. Orders placed
any other way will not be discounted. To receive your discount you must be
logged in to your Easy Mac E-Cash promotional account.

Also, please note that the $5 and $10 discounts applies to merchandise only
(not shipping or tax) and any "online cash" codes unspent are not refunded
in any way.

If you entered the merchant's site via the Easy Mac E-Cash promotional
website and you did not receive your discount on the merchandise purchased,
please select the "contact us" button at the bottom of most pages of the
website. Please make sure you include the name of the merchant as well as
the date you placed your order and the order number sent to you on your
confirmation.

I didn't receive the full amount of my credit, how do I get it applied to
my purchase?
Please note that shipping & handling are not included when using $5 and $10
"online cash" codes and that any unspent amount of "online cash" codes will
not be refunded in any way. Also most merchants do not allow combining
"online cash" codes with other promotional offers that a merchant is
offering.

How do I get back the amount of "online cash" Codes that I didn't spend?
Unfortunately, once you are at a merchant's website, any unspent amount of
"online cash" codes can't be refunded in any way. For example, if you
select $10 to spend and select an item for $7, you will not get the
remaining $3 credited to you in any way.

I returned an item, can I get my Code values back?
As stated in the rules, items obtained through redeeming an online offer
are not returnable, refundable or exchangeable. Therefore, code values will
not be refunded. If you would like to view the promotional rules in their
entirety, please click here, or click on the rules link at the bottom of
any page within the promotional website.

Back to top

Privacy and Security

Does SoftCoin protect my privacy?
SoftCoin is very concerned about protecting your online privacy and has
created a privacy policy and procedures that are in accordance with the
requirements of the Council of Better Business Bureaus' BBBOnLine privacy
program. You can view our privacy policy by clicking here.

Back to top

Contacting SoftCoin

Where can I get help if I have trouble with something not addressed in the
FAQs?
Contact our Consumer Support team by clicking on the "contact us" link at
the bottom of any page of the promotional website. Please include a brief
description of the problem that you are having.

Back to top
FAQ | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Rules | Easy Mac Flavors
)2002 Kraft Foods Holdings, Inc.
This site is owned and operated by SoftCoin.

--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA