Which universe are we in? (tossing tennis balls into spinning props)

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Mon Jul 15 14:39:13 PDT 2002

On Mon, 15 Jul 2002, Major Variola (ret) wrote:

> The uncertainty principle says that there is a limit on the information
> about position and change in position that you can collect.  It does not
> rule out internal states.

Yes it does, it says that any time you measure a system it WILL be in an
unknown state after the measurement. No if's, no but's. It effects photons
(which I challenge you to demonstrate has 'charge') as well as electrons
and protons. It's universal. It's about measuring, not about what is being
measured.

The 2nd also comes into play because any mechanism you use to 'manipulate'
that internal state must also effect that state in a negative way.

You're screwed two ways from Sunday.

              When I die, I would like to be born again as me.

                                            Hugh Hefner
     ravage at ssz.com                                         www.ssz.com
     jchoate at open-forge.org                          www.open-forge.org