Virtuallizing Palladium

Sunder sunder at sunder.net
Mon Jul 15 12:38:55 PDT 2002

Probably not worth emulating a Pentium4 in Java, however, there is bochs
to start from.  I don't think it does P4 emulation yet, but open source,
yadda, yadda, cypherpunks write code, yadda, yadda. :)

 + ^ + :NSAs budget is about|Passwords are like underwear. You don't /|\
  \|/  :$20 Billion USD/year|share them, you don't hang them on your/\|/\
<--*-->:and they didn't stop|monitor, or under your keyboard, you   \/|\/
  /|\  :9-11 from happening.|don't email them, or put them on a web  \|/
 + v + :I want a refund!    |site, and you must change them very often.
--------_sunder_ at _sunder_._net_------- http://www.sunder.net ------------