Weird trolls from "gfs pedo"

Mike Rosing eresrch at eskimo.com
Mon Jul 15 06:27:50 PDT 2002

On Sun, 14 Jul 2002, Tim May wrote:

> For starters, why don't you start writing in standard English?
>
> Even if English is not your first or second language, using such
> "cutisms" as "u" for "you" and
> "any 1" for "anyone" is much more misleading than using the standard,
> defined words.

Get up on the wrong side of bed today Tim?  Must have smacked
your nose pretty good to get that bent out of shape for something
that trivial.

> We mostly get rid of Choate's rants, we get rid of nearly all of "mattd"
> spews, but now we have "gfs pedo" as our new nutcase. Some sort of
> conservation of strangeness, I guess.

give the kid a break.  He's trying to learn something, and you're
being unpleasant about it may simply make him try to piss you off.
I know that's what my kids to for me :-)

> Or, in your non-Earth language:
>
> u ask more quest shuns than any 1 kneads too..i peep u r a troll.

Not quite as good a third grader, but not bad Tim.  If you actually
were a soccer mom you might have a better attitude about teaching
nettequite.  But you just drive like one.

Patience, persistence, truth,
Dr. mike