Government Secured Certificates That Pay You 16%, 18%, up to 50%!!

Special Deals unsubs-7429325deb-cypherpunks=einstein.ssz.com at b.verticalresponse.com
Sun Jul 14 20:55:00 PDT 2002

Welcome and let us introduce you to the best kept secret in the financial
markets today. A secret that your bank would like to keep to itself.

WHAT IS THIS BIG SECRET AND WHY DOESN'T YOUR BANK

WANT YOU TO KNOW IT??

The secret is Tax Defaulted Paper and the reason they don't want you to
know about it is simple. For decades they have been using your passbook
savings and CD money at low, low rates of interest to purchase high
yielding Tax lien and deed certificates.

If your proposed TDP investment meets our grid we will fund you all the
way. No gimmicks and no catches. Its simple, if we help you achieve
success then we become successful along with you.

Request More Information

http://r.vresp.com/?A/1eb2d96fc9