Weird trolls from "gfs pedo"

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Sun Jul 14 21:36:06 PDT 2002

On Saturday, July 13, 2002, at 09:48  AM, gfgs pedo wrote:
> that every 1 should agree on.
>

> would any 1 also like 2 review

For starters, why don't you start writing in standard English?

Even if English is not your first or second language, using such
"cutisms" as "u" for "you" and
"any 1" for "anyone" is much more misleading than using the standard,
defined words.

We mostly get rid of Choate's rants, we get rid of nearly all of "mattd"
spews, but now we have "gfs pedo" as our new nutcase. Some sort of
conservation of strangeness, I guess.

Or, in your non-Earth language:

u ask more quest shuns than any 1 kneads too..i peep u r a troll.

--Tim May