Atmospheric noise & fair coin flipping

gfgs pedo jtrjtrjtr2001 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 14 05:45:17 PDT 2002

hi,

Does a fair coin exist in real world?

Like as according to Allan Turing-an event is defined
by set of  certain parameters governing the event at
that instant.

by redoing the same experiment-do we always have the
same set of parameters that previously defined the
coin.

it is said that atmospheric noise is random but how
can we say for sure.

what if the parameters giverning atmospheric noise
vary frm time 2 time.

may be at a later stage an additional parameter may
govern atmospheric noise or may be a parameter may be
removed,we cant say that for sure.
like the earth & moon attract each other,no 1 knows
why,it is a physical observation & based on it we make
a matahmetical model,what if one day-2 bodies with
mass start repelling each other?
then an extra parameter would govern it & we
will have 2 change the mathametical mode considering
this additional parameter.

so can we say atmospheric noise is random or a coin
flipping is random-only because it passes die hard
test or other randomness tests-which is an indicator
of randomness with the current defenition of
parameters in determing randomness?

is there truly random or that we can say with certain
degre of confidence that they are nearly random as all
current evidence poits so.

Regards Data.

---