*Free Ink + Free Shipping!

Special Deals unsubs-53d77e67e6-cypherpunks=einstein.ssz.com at b.verticalresponse.com
Sat Jul 13 19:08:53 PDT 2002

Tired of the high cost of inkjet cartridges?
We have money-saving solutions for every inkjet printer made!

http://www.carrotinkfarm.net/bb/track?id=1005&sub=OR07-11-02

-Save up to 80%
-Convenient on-line shopping
-Everything in stock
-Overnight FedEx® only $7.95

Save up to 80% on NEW replacement cartridges for EPSON®, Canon®, Brother®
and others.  Complete line of remanufactured cartridges, refill kits, and
professional mail-away remanufacturing for HP®, Lexmark®, Xerox® and
others.

If you think inkjet cartridges cost too much, you owe it to yourself to
consider this great offer.

http://www.carrotinkfarm.net/bb/track?id=1005&sub=OR07-11-02

Carrot's - "We Drive High Prices... Into the GROUND." (TM)

Deal details: For a limited time, get free standard shipping and a free
EPSON or Canon replacement ink cartridge from many of our most popular
models.  Complete details on site.  Offer ends 7/31/02.