Microsoft censors Newsweek - and new version of TCPA FAQ

Mike Rosing eresrch at eskimo.com
Sat Jul 13 20:53:50 PDT 2002

On Fri, 12 Jul 2002, John Young wrote:

> The US Dept. of Commerce Technology Administration is inviting the
> public to make comments for the upcomming Workshop on Digital
> Entertainment and Rights Management.  The workshop will be held on
> July 17.
>

> http://www.ta.doc.gov/comments/comments.htm

I just tried posting a comment and got this:
HTTP Error 404

404 Not Found

The Web server cannot find the file or script you asked for. Please check
the URL to ensure that the path is correct.

Please contact the server's administrator if this problem persists.

Anybody know who their "server admin" might be?  I'll send something to
their public affairs e-mail since that's all I can find for now.  But if
anyone else gets thru let me know, and I'll try again.

Patience, persistence, truth,
Dr. mike