IP: SSL Certificate "Monopoly" Bears Financial Fruit

RJ Harvey harveyrj at vt.edu
Thu Jul 11 13:26:06 PDT 2002

Thanks for the tip!  I just got a new cert from Geotrust,
and it was such an amazing contrast to those I've gotten
from Verisign and Thawte!  They apparently take the verification
info from the whois data on the site, and you really can do
the process from start to finish in 10 minutes or so.

The cert shows that it's issued by Equifax, however.

rj