Learn the lines the ladies love

matchnews@match.com matchnews at foryou.match.com
Wed Jul 10 12:11:20 PDT 2002

Electronic Romance
It's always best to temper cyberspace romance with a dose of good old-fashioned reality. While
searching for online amour, keep in mind the profiles without photos. Did you run across one
that made you laugh so hard tears streamed down your face? Give blind love a chance, contact a
member without a photo, it may be the investment of a lifetime!

Tips: http://www.match.com/matchscene/mostofmatch.asp?bannerid=512539
Tour: http://www.match.com/tour/tour.asp?bannerid=501581
FAQ: http://www.match.com/help/faq.asp?bannerid=501531
Home: http://www.match.com/home/myhome.asp?BannerID=512552
QuickSearch: http://www.match.com/qsearch/qsearch.asp?bannerid=501670

Member Spotlight

allsmilesoveryou
I wear my heart out on my sleeve.

http://www.match.com/spotlight/showprofile.asp?UserID=4245484846484E4D&Bannerid=512583

Playmateforreal
Superwoman - Can you handle her?
http://www.match.com/spotlight/showprofile.asp?UserID=42434C464C474848&Bannerid=512584

NEWS
Get the most from Match.com Messenger

Every time you log on to Match.com, be sure to launch Match.com Messenger and leave it running.
Why? With Match.com Messenger running on your computer, even after you leave the site, members
who want to make an instant connection with you will see that you're available. Take a tour
and learn more today!

FEATURES

Go from cheese ball to smooth operator
We all have our Top 10 list of pick-up lines that make us cringe. Here's 6 great ways to say
"I think I'd like to get to know you," that won't send them running. more
URL:http://www.match.com/Matchscene/article.asp?bannerid=512515&ArticleID=321

True Stories
I subscribed and started emailing different people, received positive responses and met some
really nice people. Then I found more
URL:https://www.match.com/subscribe/subscribe.asp?bannerid=501624

Cycle Ireland with Match.com and REI Adventures

Join REI and Match.com on a exclusive biking adventure through the lush scenery of Ireland.
You and fifteen other Match singles will
more

Safe Dating Tip #6: Meet when YOU are ready
Meeting and greeting electronically makes anyone feel a bit insulated. Exercise a little
common sense when it comes to meeting in
more

Visit Match.com, the world's largest online dating community.

You've received this bulletin as a subscriber to the Match.com newsletter. To UNSUBSCRIBE, log
in to Match.com, select My Account, and choose Match.com Newsletter under MY EMAIL OPTIONS.

Copyright 1993-2002 Match.com, Inc. Match.com and the radiant heart are registered trademarks
of Match.com, Inc.