Fwd: Re: CP meet at H2K2?]

dmolnar dmolnar at hcs.harvard.edu
Wed Jul 10 09:50:11 PDT 2002

According to the TimeOutNewYork eating and drinking guide:

Blarney Rock
137 W 33rd street between Broadway and Seventh Avenue
212-947-0825

Let's say midnight for *sure* as a meeting time, and perhaps people can
dart out there earlier if they feel like it. I plan to arrive at the con
around 2pm on Saturday and will stick my head in Blarney Rock on the way.
In case anyone wants my number, e-mail me.

-David