cypherpunks at lne.com

anonimo arancio nobody at arancio.net
Tue Jul 9 19:12:01 PDT 2002

On reflection, I did not make my situation clear.

I made a fair bit of money in my home country, despite a corrupt kleptocratic government that that does its best to prevent people from earning an honest living.  I came to the US, became a green card holder and made a fair bit more money, and now would like to return to my home, where the cost of living is way lower, the food is much better, the skies are bluer, the ocean is warmer, the girls are prettier, and there is now no way whatever to earn an honest living.  Fortunately I can afford to retire young.

I am considering becoming a US citizen immediately before I leave.  My concern is that if I become a US citizen, the IRS might want to tax me wherever I go.