CP meet at H2K2?

Greg Newby gbnewby at ruby.ils.unc.edu
Tue Jul 9 09:25:52 PDT 2002

I heard back from several people interested in this.
Someone on the ground in NYC please pick a time
& place (or we can meet at the conference site and
adjourn someplace suitable).

The full H2K2 schedule is available, http://h2k2.net

In addition to JYA and I, CP speaker presence will include
Peter Wayner and Declan.

 ** Someone else please pick a time and gathering
 ** location.

A good gathering location will be the info desk/vendor
area on the 2nd floor.  There will be some sort of
bulletin board, so a paper message mentioning the
"CP Meet" could go up there.

My suggestion would be Saturday night late, after
Robert Steele's presentation (starts 10:00 pm, will
probably go until midnight).  If that's too late
for CP kids, I'm not sure what to suggest since
sessions run 10a-12a daily.

See you then!

  -- Greg