SponsorClick Special Offer: Summer 2002

SponsorClick News news at sponsorclick.com
Tue Jul 9 09:24:29 PDT 2002

Hello,

As you are taking some time this summer to think about your
marketing/communication strategies for 2003, remember that sponsorship is
a useful strategic tool that can easily be integrated.

Let us help you:
- find innovative and focussed ideas
- benchmark competitors' strategies
- value and rate the properties you are interested in
- leverage sponsorships with advertising, direct marketing, PR, etc.
- measure the impact of existing sponsorships.

Thanks to its independent experts, rigorous methodologies, and unique
databases, SponsorClick is able to answer any of your needs, both
domestically and internationally.

-- Jean Berchon, Worldwide PR Manager, Moët Hennessy, noted:

"SponsorClick gives me regular access to a number of innovative
sponsorship opportunities matching my needs."

---------------------------------------
  Special offer until August 31, 2002
---------------------------------------

For any order of a Brief Solution Finder(tm) (strategic/operational
recommendation matching your needs) you will receive one complimentary
copy of "Sponsorship 2002 - Market Analysis", the only market analysis
about global sponsorship (value: US$ 850, PDF link:
http://www.sponsorclick.com/docs/en/sponsorship_2002_en.pdf).

Just mention promotion code E-72 with your order.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or specific
requests.

Best regards,

Brian Boswell
Customer Relationship Manager

  Contact our offices worldwide:

U.S. & Canada
 Tel (646) 365-3159
 fax (646) 349-2784

United Kingdom
(European Head Office)
 Tel +44 (0)20 7900 2612
 fax +44 (0)20 7900 2614

Germany
 Tel 0306 90 88 138
 fax 0306 90 88 122

Italy
 Tel 02 95 441 296
 fax 02 95 441 271

Spain
 Tel +44 20 7900 2566
 fax +44 20 7900 2612

- Meet us on http://www.sponsorclick.com
- If you wish to unsubscribe from this news service, simply send an email
to unsubscribe at sponsorclick.com.
- If you wish to receive this newsletter in French, please let us know
(news at sponsorclick.com)

© SponsorClick, 2002, all rights reserved.